Cheetah Digital Loyalty Badges lets you recognize and incentive your members by granting one or more badges. Members can view and show their badges to friends and other members.
Setting Up Badges
There are no Program Settings for Badges.
Using The Badges Screen
Use the Rewards | Badges screen to manage your Badges.
Searching and Sorting
The Badges screen includes a variety of facilities to make it easy for you to search, sort, and export/import records.
- Searching. Use the Search text box to search records by name.
- Filtering. Use the Badge Type dropdown to filter records.
- Sorting. Use the Sort dropdown to sort records by date created, date updated, or display name.
- Export / Import. Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s built-in export and import capability to export existing Badges to and from .csv files.
Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Management capabilities to manage your Badges:
- Status. Use status to specify when a Badge is in use. Change the status to change the visibility of the Badge to members. Valid statuses are ‘Draft’, ‘Published’, and ‘Archived’.
- Effectivity. Change the effectivity to designate the timeframe for which members can use the Badge. Valid effectivities are ‘Always’ and ‘Schedule’.
- Categories. Organize Badges into categories. Client applications use categories to show subsets of Badges to members.
- Tags. Add one or more tags to help you search, filter, and organize your records. Tags are only visible and usable in the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Marketing Console: you can modify and create tags, but your members are not be able to see or access the tags.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s powerful Content Management capabilities, see Content Objects.
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Badges supports several types:
- Status Badge. Give a Statue badge to members based on their expertise in specific products or related skills. Typically, Status badges have levels to show gradation of expertise.
- Collector Badge. Give a Collector badge to members who accomplish a milestone. Members can collect multiple instances of these Collector Badge and may be able to exchange them for rewards or more presitigious badges. e.g. Get the MVP badge by collecting 10 Kudos badges in one month.
Following is a list of the main attributes:
- Type. Set the type of the badge.
- Levels. For Status badges, specify the number of levels that members can attain for this badge.
Use the Badge | Definition screen to specify the definition of each Badge, including the badge’s icon, display text, and description.
For Collector Badges, you define the badge information for one badge. For Status Badges, you define the badge information for each of the badge levels.
Defining Badge Rules
Use the Badge | Rules screen to define the dynamic rules for a Badge. Cheetah Digital Loyalty Badges lets you create various rules types:
- Activity. Grant a badge when a member activity occurs.
- Tier Change. Grant a badge when a member’s tier changes.
- Metric Earned. Grant a badge when a member earns a metric value.
- Expression. Use a free-form expression to specify when to grant a badge.
Managing Badge Members
Use the Badge | Members screen to view Members who have earned the Badge. You can also use the Rewards | Badge Members screen to view Members across all Badges.
You can view:
- Member Name. View the full name of the member.
- Grant Date. View the date when the member earned the badge.
Operations you can perform on a Badge Member include:
- Change a Level. For Status badges, you can manually change the badge’s level.
- Revoke a Badge. Revoke the badge from the member.