Today’s consumers demand real-time engagement – in the moment, when it matters. Cheetah Digital Loyalty Cloud Applications deliver a contextual, cognitive, and complete engagement experience to millions of consumers in real-time.
The Cheetah Digital Loyalty Consumer Relationship Cloud enables brands to build more loyal and profitable relationships by enriching experiences and optimizing every interaction, from acquiring and engaging to transacting and rewarding consumers. More specifically, it aims to:
- Foster contextual, relevant two-way engagement across all digital, physical, and human interactions,
- Individualize communications, target and precisely segment, cross-sell and upsell, and
- Recognize and reward loyal consumers and increase lifetime value.
The Cheetah Digital Loyalty Console contains the following but is not limited to the following features:
Core Loyalty Engine
- Member Profile and Preferences. Define member details and specify fields to capture member information.
- Member Activities. Track the actions performed by members.
- Member Metrics. Define and monitor members based on a point bank system.
- Earn Rules. Specify and manage how members earn point metrics for their participation in the program.
- Tiers and Tiering Rules. Tiers allow you to define members in a hierarchical system. Tiering Rules are used to define and manage the tiers used to define members in the hierarchy.
- Member Viewer. For monitoring and getting a detailed view into selected members.
- Member Explorer. View and understand member behavior in aggregate and identify segments in selected dimensions.
- Segment-based Targeting. Decide and recommend the best offer for a member based on targeting tools that are dependent on the eligibility criteria.
- Segment-based Eligibility. Allocate offers and challenges to a selected segment by filtering content to decide eligibility.
- Segment Rules. Define rules for creating and managing segment behavior.
Offers provide a value exchange to members. You can use the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Program to create, target and manage offers.
Challenges form a key component of member activity on the program. You can use the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Program to create, target and manage challenges as well as challenge response from members.
Communications govern the means to interact and communicate with members via News Feeds, Messages and Emails.
- News Feeds. A forum that serves as the main communication channel with members.
- Push Messages. Specify notifications to be pushed to members as messages through the mobile app.
- Operational Emails. Define emails to be sent to members for operational use-cases (i.e. For password recovery, welcome messages, etc.).
- Promotional Emails. Define emails to be sent to members for promotional use-cases (i.e. Sending batch emails for a new campaign).
- Reward Catalog. A list of items where members could redeem for points. Define and create member rewards in this section.
- Reward Redemptions. Manage reward redemptions and export for external data use.