Cheetah Digital Loyalty Offers let you present promotions, discounts, freebies, and advertisements to your members. You can create Offers targeted tofs specific member segments to maximize the effectiveness of each Offer.
Setting Up Offers
There are no Program Settings for Offers.
Using The Offers Screen
Use the Campaigns | Offers screen to manage your Offers.
Searching and Sorting
The Offers screen includes a variety of facilities to make it easy for you to search, filter, sort, and export/import records.
- Searching. Use the Search text box to search records by name.
- Filtering. Use the Status and Effectivity dropdowns to filter records.
- Sorting. Use the Sort dropdown to sort records by date created, date updated, or display name.
- Export / Import. Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s built-in export and import capability to export existing Offers to and from .csv files.
Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Management capabilities to manage your Offers:
- Status. Use status to specify when an Offer is in use. Change the status to change the visibility of the Offer to members. Valid statuses are ‘Draft’, ‘Published’, and ‘Archived’.
- Effectivity. Change the effectivity to designate the timeframe for which members can view and respond to each Offer. Valid effectivities are ‘Always’ and ‘Schedule’.
- Categories. Organize records into categories. Client applications use categories to show subsets of records to members.
- Tags. Add one or more tags to help you search, filter, and organize your records. Tags are only visible and usable in the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Marketing Console: you can modify and create tags, but your members are not be able to see or access the tags.
- Assignee. Choose an assignee to give ownership or responsibility to one or more Marketers. You can easily find the tasks assigned to a specific Marketer by searching for a name in the Search textbox.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s powerful Content Management capabilities, see Content Objects.
Use these attributes to track clicks and responses to Offers placed on external sites:
- Tracking Code (optional). Specify a value to track clicks to an Offer when you share the Offer’s URL on external channels such as email or Facebook. Cheetah Digital Loyalty adds the Tracking Code to the Offer URL. Note: Tracking Code is not used for tracking for member logged into Cheetah Digital Loyalty apps.
Use the Offer | Definition screen to view additional information about the Offer. The Offer definition varies depending on the Offer action.
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Offers supports several actions that define what happens when a member responds to the Offer:
- Details. Display an offer for informational purposes.
- URL. Navigate to the web page specified by the URL.
- Barcode. Display a barcode to a member.
- Certificate. Issue an Offer Certificate to the Member.
- Cheetah Digital Loyalty. Navigate to the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Content Object record.
Create an Offer that is simply an informational item with no action associated. When a member clicks on these offers, he sees the associated Offer details but there is no action button.
Use these Offers to share information that does not have a website with more details. Use in conjunction with Categories as a general purpose mechanism to present various type of information, such as a list of hosts for a hospitality location.
Create an Offer with a click-to-action (CTA) button to launch the URL specified by the Target URL property.
Use these Offers to promote a content or a promotion that is hosted on a website, such as a promotion with a landing page, a website with updated program details, or a video hosted on video hosting site.
Create an Offer that presents a barcode to the member. A member can scan the barcode during checkout at a store to receive discounts and promotions. Specify the Barcode Standard property to set the barcode standard to display the Barcode Value value.
Create an Offer to present single use Offers, such as discounts, with a unique certificate for each member. Use Offer | Definition screen to manage the list of unique values to issue to members. Cheetah Digital Loyalty Offers issues an unused, unique Certificate value from the list of Certificates imported or created in the Definitions subtab. Cheetah Digital Loyalty Offers marks the certificate as Used so the Certificate is not re-issued to another member.
Each Offer Certificate has the following attributes:
- Code. A string that uniquely identifies the Certificate.
- Status. Indicates whether the code is ‘Unused’ or Redeemed’.
- Effectivity. Specify the timeframes where the Certificate is valid.
- Member. The member who claimed this Certificate.
- Response. A pointer to the response record.
You can manually create Offer Certificates, import new Offer Certificates from a .csv file, or use the “Generate” button to generate new Offer Certificates.
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Content
Create an Offer that wraps another Cheetah Digital Loyalty Content Object, such as a Challenge, Reward, or Product. Use these Offers to promote a Challenge or a Reward on mobile and web applications to feature a Content Object item. To highlight the item, consider using a different display than the target content’s display.
Specify the Target Type and Target to point the Offer to the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Content Object to display to members.
Use the Content Editor in the Display tab to specify what the cover of the Offer should look like to the member based on the channel and presentation mode.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Editor, see Content Editor.
Use segments and locations to specify which members can see and respond to an Offer.
- Segments. Specify one or more eligible segments for each Offer. Use segmentation to target a specific demographic with the Offer by including or excluding segments to be eligible for the Offer. View the Members | Segments page to create member segments.
- Locations. Specify one or more eligible locations for each Offer. Target specific locations with individualized Offers by including or excluding locations. View the Admin | Locations page to create locations.
Offer Advanced Settings
Use the Advanced tab to manage the advanced settings.
- Limits. Use limits to specify the total maximum submissions for all members, the maximum submissions for each individual member, and the minimum amount of time between submissions.
- Business Value. Use business value to give a monetary value for each response.
- Prizes. Use prizes to add incentives for members to submit responses. You can specify a metric to award to the member for submitting a response, or you can award secondary prizes such an entry into a sweepstakes or a reward from your reward catalog. Awarding only occures on approval of the response.
- Sharing. Use Sharing to specify how a member’s response is shared to a News Feed.
- Placement. Use Placement to specify where a Content Object record is shown to members.
- Static Files. Attach one or more files to the Content Object record.
- Tracking. Set values for tracking the effectiveness of the Offer.
Managing Offer Certificates
Use the Campaigns | Offer Certificates to manage Certificates across all Offers.
Managing Offer Responses
Use the Offer | Responses screen to view responses for one Offer. Use the Campaigns | Offer Responses screen to view responses across all Offers.
Each response has a status:
- Submitted. The member has submitted the response but it is not yet accepted nor rejected.
- Approved. The response has been approved, either manually by a Marketer or automatically with the auto-approve feature
- Rejected. The response has been rejected by a Marketer and is ineligible to receive any prizes. You must manually reject a response. You can add a message to the member regarding the rejection and give the member the opportunity to re-submit a response.
- Returned. The response has been rejected, but the member has the opportunity to re-submit a response.
Using Offer Dashboards
Use the Offer | Dashboard screen to analyze the responses for one Offer. You can analyze:
- Views. The number of times that an Offer was viewed.
- Clicks. The number of times that an Offer was clicked.