Cheetah Digital Loyalty Campaigns let you create a series of Offers intended to achieve a particular business objective, such as signing up new members, increasing purchase frequency, and encouraging redemptions. Campaigns can target Offers to the most optimal member segments based on a member’s context, such as Placement. You can also rank Offers–either manually, by scoring rule, or automatically–to show the best Offer to each member.
Setting Up Campaigns
Creating a Campaign
The set-up screen includes a variety of fields to build the campaign.
- Display Name. Entitle the campaign for ease of identification and for internal name.
- Ranking Strategy. Specify how to rank Offers against each other, and the options include: Manual, Scoring Rule, Random, Random with Winner (Auto), Random with Winner (Manual).
- Image. Add in cover image of the campaign.
- Description. Summarize the campaign and its implementation in a brief description.
- Categories. Organize Campaigns into categories. Client applications use categories to show subsets of Campaigns to members.
- Tags. Add one or more tags to help you search, filter and organize your campaigns. Tags are only visible and usable in the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Marketing Console: you can modify and create tags, but your members are not be able to see or access the tags.
Defining Campaign Objectives
|Use the Campaign
||Objective screen to define the objective of the campaign and set up control group(s).
The Objective Definition section includes a variety of facilities to verbalize the campaign aim, measure success, measure value and compare before and after a campaign has been set up.
- Objective Description. Describe the objective of the campaign in your own words, in terms of how it will improve the businesses and what constitutes success.
- Measure Success. Define activities or metrics to measure member success in this campaign in terms of the target number and attribution window. Attribution window is the number of days after the campaign ends.
- Measure Value. Define the value and costs per member of the campaign.
- Comparison. Specify the comparison window which is the attribution window but n days prior to the start of the campaign.
The Control Group section allows the campaign owner to set up a control group to determine the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Control Group Size. Specify the percentage of members to include in the control group.
- Audience Members. View the absolute number of the members who are considered the campaign audience, and export a CSV file with the list of those member IDs.
- Control Group Members. View the absolute number of the members who are considered in the control group, and export a CSV file with the list of those member IDs.
Building an Audience
Use the Campaigns | Audience screen to visualize and manage the audience. There are two tabs to toggle between the Simple and Advanced View.
- Simple. Drag and drop filters to visualize the number of members who fall under the specified categories. The filters include frequency, recency, address, age, attribute, balance, earn, spend, order frequency, order recency, ordered category, ordered in day part, ordered item, ordered using channel, preference, tier, visit frequency and visited store. Dynamic computation of the audience is powered by predefined queries.
- Advanced. Include or exclude Segments and Locations as part of the Campaign audience.
Use the Campaigns | Offers screen to manage the offers that are part of this campaign.
- Offers. Add pre-existing offers and view whether they have eligibility, its status, rank and weight.
- Scoring Rule. Define the scoring rules in terms of the member conditions, such as segment, member attribute, member metric, member preference and offer history. Set a specific offer tag or offer to match the defined rules by defining a score.
- Preview. View a member’s available offers according to the campaign rules.
Use the Campaigns | Messages screen to select the messages that target offers in the campaign. Messages could be in the form of either push notifications or emails. Create or edit the messages under Campaigns | Messages sub-tab.
Use the Campaigns | Placement screen to specify the offer and campaign placements within the various consumer-facing platforms. You are able to view how many offers and campaigns fall under that placement.
Viewing Campaign Dashboards
Use the Campaigns | Dashboards screen to view the results of the campaign.
- Progress Overview. Review the objective written at the start of the campaign. View the percentage of target successfully reached as well as the remaining and the audience share.
- Success Over Time. View and compare the results of the Control and Campaign groups across the campaign effectivity period.
- Successes. Compare relative Campaign, Control and Base values of the successfully targeted campaign audience versus the total members.
- Value. Compare actual and projected value and cost of campaign.
- Views. Review top viewed offers across the offers in this campaign.
- Redemptions. Review top redeemed offers across the offers in this campaign.
Note: Results would only be computed if you have set the effectivity date of the campaign.
Using The Campaigns Screen
Use the Campaigns | Campaigns screen to manage your Campaigns.
Searching and Sorting
The Campaigns screen includes a variety of facilities to make it easy for you to search, filter, sort, and export/import records.
- Searching. Use the Search text box to search records by name.
- Filtering. Use the Status and Effectivity drop-downs to filter records.
- Sorting. Use the Sort dropdown to sort records by date created, date updated, or display name.
Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Management capabilities to manage your Campaigns:
- Status. Use status to specify when a Campaign is in use. Change the status to change the visibility of the Campaign to members. Valid statuses are ‘Draft’, ‘Published’, and ‘Archived’.
- Effectivity. Change the effectivity to designate the timeframe for which members can use each Campaign. Valid effectivities are ‘Always’ and ‘Schedule’.
- Tags. Add one or more tags to help you search, filter, and organize your records. Tags are only visible and usable in the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Marketing Console: you can modify and create tags, but your members are not be able to see or access the tags.
- Assignee. Choose an assignee to give ownership or responsibility to one or more Marketers. You can easily find the tasks assigned to a specific Marketer by searching for a name in the Search textbox.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s powerful Content Management capabilities, see Content Objects.
Following is a list of the main attributes:
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Campaigns supports various types:
- Static. This option is the number of Offers explicitly included in the Campaign.
- Include All. This option includes all the Offers in the Campaign (no specific number of Offers is allocated).
Use the Campaign | Set screen to view the set of Offers included in the Campaign.
Each Offer has the following attributes:
- Offer Name. View the name of the Offer.
- Has Eligibility. Shows whether the Offer already has Eligibility defined.
- Status. View the Publish and Effectivity status of the Offer.
- Placements. View and set the Placements for the Offer.
- Weight. View and set the Weight for the Offer among the set.
You can specify the relative rankings of Offers by clicking on the record handle and dragging Offers up-and-down the list.
Campaign Scoring Rules
Use the Campaign | Scoring Rules screen to specify how to calculate a score for each Offer. Cheetah Digital Loyalty Campaigns evaluates the score of each Offer for each member, and presents the best Offer to the member.
Use segments and locations to specify which members can use the Campaign.
- Segments. Specify one or more eligible segments for each Campaign. Use segmentation to target a specific demographic with the Campaign by including or excluding segments to be eligible for the Campaign. View the Members | Segments page to create member segments.
- Locations. Specify one or more eligible locations for each Campaign. Target specific locations with individualized Campaigns by including or excluding locations. View the Admin | Locations page to create locations.
Use the Campaign | Preview screen to preview the Offers for a specific member. Search for a member, then view the Offers for that member.