Earn Rule Settings
Defines available rule groups and their strategy for evaluating multiple applicable rules. See Earn Rules for in depth discussion.
Combines results from multiple rule groups. See Earn Rules for in depth discussion.
Earn Metrics Expiration
Defines how metrics are expired.
- Expiration Type. Options for computing expiration period:
- Program date. Period computed relative to a specified date. Example: 1 year from 12/31 of the year when metrics are earned.
- Member’s join date. Period computed relative to every member’s join date. Example: 1 year from members anniversary date.
- Every activity. Period for metric earned for an activity is computed relative to the activity time. Example - 1 year from the date of metric earning activity.
- Last activity. Period computed relative to the last activity date. Example: After 1 year on inactivity.
- Program Date. When type is Program date, the program date
- Interval Roundup. Round up expiration period to month end or year end
- Interval Value and Interval Period. Period, e.g. 1 year, 1 month, and so on.
Tier Rule Settings
The period over which metrics earn value are used for tier calculations. See Tier Rules.
Default Expiration Period
The period after which a tier expires, or resets. Expiration period is specified as a combination of:
- Expiration. Period Type:
- From Period End. Period is computed from the end of the period used for calculating earned metric values (see Default Period above).
- From Tier Change. Period is computed from the time tier changes value. For example, tier valid for 1 year from first achieved.
- From membership date. Period is computed relative to the anniversary date of member’s joining the program.