Cheetah Digital Loyalty Challenges lets you engage members by challenging them to perform some activities on behalf of your brand.
Setting Up Challenges
There are no Program Settings for Challenges.
Using the Challenges Screen
Use the Challenges | Challenges screen to manage your Challenges.
Searching and Sorting
The Challenges screen includes a variety of facilities to make it easy for you to search, filter, sort, and export/import records.
- Searching. Use the Search text box to search records by name.
- Filtering. Use the Status and Effectivity dropdowns to filter records.
- Sorting. Use the Sort dropdown to sort records by date created, date updated, or display name.
- Export / Import. Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s built-in export and import capability to export existing Challenges to and from .csv files.
Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Management capabilities to manage your Challenges:
- Status. Use status to specify when a Challenge is in use. Change the status to change the visibility of the Challenges to members. Valid statuses are ‘Draft’, ‘Published’, and ‘Archived’.
- Effectivity. Change the effectivity to designate the timeframe for which members can view and respond to each Challenge. Valid effectivities are ‘Always’ and ‘Schedule’.
- Categories. Organize records into categories. Client applications use categories to show subsets of records to members.
- Tags. Add one or more tags to help you search, filter, and organize your records. Tags are only visible and usable in the Cheetah Digital Loyalty Marketing Console: you can modify and create tags, but your members are not be able to see or access the tags.
- Assignee. Choose an assignee to give ownership or responsibility to one or more Marketers. You can easily find the tasks assigned to a specific Marketer by searching for a name in the Search textbox.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s powerful Content Management capabilities, see Content Objects.
Use these attributes to track clicks and responses to Challenges placed on external sites:
- Tracking Code (optional). Specify a value to track clicks to a Challenge when you share the Challenge’s URL on external channels such as email or Facebook. Cheetah Digital Loyalty adds the Tracking Code to the Challenge URL. Note: Tracking Code is not used for tracking for member logged into Cheetah Digital Loyalty apps.
Use the Challenge | Definition screen to view additional information about the Challenge. The Offer definition varies depending on the Challenge type.
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Challenges supports a variety of challenge types. The major groupings are::
- Submit Content. Submit member-generated content, such as Photo, Video, or a Caption Photo Challenge.
- View Content. View brand content such as View URL, View Photo, or View YouTube Challenge.
- Social Media. Visit Social Media sites and perform Share, Post, Like, and Follow Challenges.
- Surveys. Quiz or survey Members with Ratings, Multiple Choice, Text, and Numeric Challenges.
- Member Updates. Ask Members to update their Profile and Preferences.
- Games. Play fun, brand-enhancing games such as Scratcher Games and HTML Games.
- Augmented Reality. Use image recognition to deliver immersive mobile experiences such as Image and Video overlays, App Navigations, and Selfie Challenges.
- Custom Challenges. Create your brand-specific Challenge by entering a custom JSON definition.
See the subsequent pages for more details about each Challenge Type.
Use the Content Editor in the Display tab to specify what the cover of the Challenge should look like to the member based on the channel and presentation mode.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Editor, see Content Editor.
Use segments and locations to specify which members can see and respond to a Challenge.
- Segments. Specify one or more eligible segments for each Challenge. Use segmentation to target a specific demographic with the Challenge by including or excluding segments to be eligible for the Challenge. View the Members | Segments page to create member segments.
- Locations. Specify one or more eligible locations for each Challenge. Target specific locations with individualized Challenges by including or excluding locations. View the Admin | Locations page to create locations.
Challenge Advanced Settings
Use the Advanced tab to manage the advanced settings.
- Limits. Use limits to specify the total maximum submissions for all members, the maximum submissions for each individual member, and the minimum amount of time between submissions.
- Business Value. Use business value to give a monetary value for each response.
- Prizes. Use prizes to add incentives for members to submit responses. You can specify a metric to award to the member for submitting a response, or you can award secondary prizes such an entry into a sweepstakes or a reward from your reward catalog. Awarding only occures on approval of the response.
- Sharing. Use Sharing to specify how a member’s response is shared to a News Feed.
- Placement. Use Placement to specify where a Content Object record is shown to members.
- Static Files. Attach one or more files to the Content Object record.
Managing Challenge Responses
Use the Challenge | Responses screen to view responses for one Challenge. Use the Challenges | Challenge Responses screen to view responses across all Challenges.
Each response has a status:
- Submitted. The member has submitted the response but it is not yet accepted nor rejected.
- Approved. The response has been approved, either manually by a Marketer or automatically with the auto-approve feature
- Rejected. The response has been rejected by a Marketer and is ineligible to receive any prizes. You must manually reject a response. You can add a message to the member regarding the rejection and give the member the opportunity to re-submit a response.
- Returned. The response has been rejected, but the member has the opportunity to re-submit a response.
Using Challenge Dashboards
Use the Challenge | Dashboard screen to analyze the responses for one Challenge. You can analyze:
- Views. The number of times that a Challenge was viewed.
- Responses. The number of Challenge Responses.