Cheetah Digital Loyalty Triggered Marketing lets you present offers to members in response to triggers, such as detecting a beacon, entering a place, and exiting a store.
Setting Up Triggered Marketing
There are no Program Settings for Triggered Marketing.
Using The Triggered Marketing Screen
Use the Campaigns | Triggered Marketing screen to define triggers and the offers to present to members.
Searching and Sorting
The Triggered Marketing screen includes a variety of facilities to make it easy for you to search, filter, sort, and export/import records.
- Searching. Use the Search text box to search records by name.
- Filtering. Use the Status and Effectivity dropdowns to filter records.
- Sorting. Use the Sort dropdown to sort records by date created, date updated, or display name.
Use Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s Content Management capabilities to manage your Triggered Marketing items:
- Status. Use status to specify when a Trigger Marketing item is in use. Change the status to change the visibility of the Triggered Marketing item to members. Valid statuses are ‘Draft’, ‘Published’, and ‘Archived’.
- Effectivity. Change the effectivity to designate the timeframe for which members can view and respond to each Triggered Marketing item. Valid effectivities are ‘Always’ and ‘Schedule’.
For more information about Cheetah Digital Loyalty’s powerful Content Management capabilities, see Content Objects.
Triggered Marketing Definition
Use the Triggered Marketing | Definition screen to view additional information about the Triggered Marketing item.
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Triggered Marketing supports several Trigger Types:
- Enter Store. Fire when the member enters one or more specified locations.
- Exit Store. Fire when the member exits one or more specified locations.
- Dwell Store. Fire when the member dwells in one or more specified locations.
- Transact Store. Fire when the member performs an activity in one or more specified locations.
- Approach Store. Fire when the member approaches one or more specified locations.
Triggered Marketing Offers
Enter one or more Offers to present to a member when a trigger fires.
Cheetah Digital Loyalty Triggered Marketing supports two Offer Strategies to apply to the Triggered Marketing Offers:
- Simple. Return all offers for the Triggered Marketing item to the member.
- Targeting (future). Find and present best offer for the member.
Triggered Marketing Advanced Settings
Use the Advanced tab to manage the advanced settings.
Using Triggered Marketing Dashboards
Use the Triggered Marketing | Dashboard screen to analyze the occurrences to a Triggered Marketing item.